View Single Post
Old Wednesday, May 15, 2013
PMS / PCS Award: Serving PMS / PCS (BS 17) officers are eligible only. - Issue reason: PMS -  Merti 5

kal3m will become famous soon enoughkal3m will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by isha saeed View Post
it is very interesting and easy subject though i studied only one chapter yet but it was my optional in graduation too.
stay happy
I think thats why it seems to you an interesting . Anyhow I am confused my optional is IH&C but one of my teacher is reprimanding me to choose this subject. I got 118 in last attempt and I wasn't satisfied with my preparation. Do you have any idea what was the scoring trend of this subject last year. Though I also appeared in 2012 but I do not have any idea was it scoring that year or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by l050006 View Post
it is found that maximum aspirants spent much time in choosing their subjects.. and normally they are confused among these subjects.

public add 100
sociology 100
journalism 100
geography 200
muslim law and jurispondence 100
I. R. 100
Indo pak or british history 200

task is too choose easy, short and number (marks) making subjects....
it is required to comment on these subjects from experienced aspirant... it would be beneficial for maximum candidates of 2014 as well as for this thread.
Brother the task is easy in fact but if you have to consider the scoring trend than obviously task become a tiring activity. Because the wrong choice could be a reason, among many, of ones failure. As I myself is an example of it. Last year in PMS many of my friends forbade me from choosing Business admin, as this subject is not scoring in PMS, but I was adamant in opting it, resultantly I didn't get the allocation because of bad marks in it 98/200.
The optionals you mentioned are not the only in which the aspirants get confused however among them I.R and Muslim Law is no more the scoring subjects. In Muslim Law many aspirants were fail in last attempt. and I.R also was a bad choice from last couple of years. The written result of 2013 would further determine the scoring trends.
Regards

Last edited by Arain007; Wednesday, May 15, 2013 at 09:00 PM. Reason: merged