Thursday, June 27, 2024
12:29 AM (GMT +5)

Go Back   CSS Forums > General > Discussion

Discussion Discuss current affairs and issues helpful in CSS only.

Reply Share Thread: Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook     Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter     Submit Thread to Google+ Google+    

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old Sunday, July 03, 2011

snake is on a distinguished road
Default All Muslims are not terrorists, but most terrorists are Muslim !

The fact that All Muslims are not terrorists, but most terrorists are Muslim is very embrassing . We muslims refute the allegations of being terrorists . But this is a bitter fact .
The stamp of terrorism can only be removed from the Muslims by cleaning their own home first . This would provide a base for raising voice against the allegations that are brought against us .
The Following User Says Thank You to snake For This Useful Post:
Natiq (Thursday, July 07, 2011)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Thanked 1,807 Times in 836 Posts
Call for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
The fact that All Muslims are not terrorists, but most terrorists are Muslim is very embrassing . We muslims refute the allegations of being terrorists . But this is a bitter fact .
The stamp of terrorism can only be removed from the Muslims by cleaning their own home first . This would provide a base for raising voice against the allegations that are brought against us .
lolz this is not the fact. this is propaganda of U.S . Noam Chomsky wrote in his book that the biggest terrorist is US. don't believe in the US version of terrorism go for the universal definition and implications of terrorism and then u will better understand who is real terrorist.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Call for Change For This Useful Post:
candidguy (Monday, July 04, 2011), rabia butt (Sunday, July 03, 2011)

Tauseef Taj Kiani is on a distinguished road

hmm if its The US version of terrorism, then the question is, why is it so widely accepted and authenticated?? and secondly, do we have our own version and definition of terrorism?? If yes, why we have been so failed to project our version in answer to The US Version?? isn't it our inability as nation, as proud muslims and pakistanis??
Malmeena Khan (Monday, July 04, 2011)

RAO RAMEEZ is on a distinguished road

Muslim by definition is "the person who embraces islam and follows its fundamental teachings."
And terrorism by definition means "The process of Terrifying someone"..
Now see a muslim is a terrorist for bad people because according to Islam teachings We must stop any bad thing with hand..
So in such cases off course a Muslim is a terrorist..
Seeing the other facet of this fact..
There are so many of us who do not follow Islamic Teachings so we are Muslim by Ethnicity or written on our forms and paasports but according to the definition we are not..
So if any one says us that kill someone you will get money for your family and we do terrorism then we are Terrorist but not Muslim Terrorist because definition forbids us using the term..
z a khan (Monday, July 04, 2011)
Medal of Appreciation: Awarded to appreciate member's contribution on forum. (Academic and professional achievements do not make you eligible for this medal) - Issue reason:

Call for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud ofCall for Change has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tauseef Taj Kiani View Post
hmm if its The US version of terrorism, then the question is, why is it so widely accepted and authenticated?? and secondly, do we have our own version and definition of terrorism?? If yes, why we have been so failed to project our version in answer to The US Version?? isn't it our inability as nation, as proud muslims and pakistanis??
hmmm it is not widely authenticated , this definition is only accepted by the allies of U.S. I have an example to prove my point that U.S is the terrorist state. "During its pursuit of hegemonic agenda in Nicaragua the U.S. is the only country that was condemned for international terrorism by the World Court and that rejected a Security Council resolution calling on states to observe international law. but it continues international terrorism." U know the U.S and Israel propaganda mechanism is v effective. U.S is spreading mass unconsciousness throughout the world by using the power of the media. Look at the war coverages of CNN and Fox News or even BBC , u would got to know how unrealistic and biased their approach is towards Muslims. They are doing their work smartly.

And ur second point regarding our duties as Muslim Ummah is right. we are morally corrupt and "bewildered herd". and unfortunately we don't have good rulers. who can integrate and consolidate the Muslims to fight for their rights and to clarify their position in the world community. but u know there is another fact that the U.S. has supported oppressive, authoritarian, harsh regimes, and blocked democratic initiatives in Muslim countries. Many of the harsh, brutal, oppressive regimes are backed by the U.S. That was true of Saddam Hussein, right through the period of his worst atrocities, including the gassing of the Kurds. and these rulers are the main reason of the demoralization of Muslims. west took the advantage of this situation and labeled all Muslims as terrorists.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Call for Change For This Useful Post:
candidguy (Monday, July 04, 2011), Malmeena Khan (Monday, July 04, 2011), rabia butt (Monday, July 04, 2011)

ni...I’m not opposing the thought that "US is terrorist", I myself believe that US also has committed terrorism on many occasions, some of like instances have been mentioned by you, I'm also of the view that US itself has done and is doing terrorism in one form or the other (interference in Middle East for example)..my point simply is, are they more intelligent and more able than Muslims?? i don’t think so..... in fact they were Muslims behind the renaissance of the European and the new world. Then why they were able to project things and run thing there way? How were they able to manipulate Muslim leaderships so easily through out the world??...and still they are manipulating without facing any difficulty...My point is....Why we never see any..any kind of struggle...i mean intellectual struggle...any kind of improvement from our side...effort to change not only our worldly perception but our-real-self too..when we are equally able and intelligent....Is it our Fate to be ruled by Dumb-ass leaders forever??

xaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of lightxaara~hussain is a glorious beacon of light

U.S terrorist ho na ho yeh aik alug bahs hai. magar yeh haqeeqat hai k aj muslims he us ki kath-putliyaan bane bethe hain... or is ki sari waja is 'the version of islam' being taught in third world countries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tauseef Taj Kiani View Post
ni...I’m not opposing the thought that "US is terrorist", I myself believe that US also has committed terrorism on many occasions, some of like instances have been mentioned by you, I'm also of the view that US itself has done and is doing terrorism in one form or the other (interference in Middle East for example)..my point simply is, are they more intelligent and more able than Muslims?? i don’t think so..... in fact they were Muslims behind the renaissance of the European and the new world. Then why they were able to project things and run thing there way? How were they able to manipulate Muslim leaderships so easily through out the world??...and still they are manipulating without facing any difficulty...My point is....Why we never see any..any kind of struggle...i mean intellectual struggle...any kind of improvement from our side...effort to change not only our worldly perception but our-real-self too..when we are equally able and intelligent....Is it our Fate to be ruled by Dumb-ass leaders forever??
dear sorry for late reply but u know some ppl don't like healthy and meaningful discussion and try to poke their nose. Anyhow, let's come to the point. ur point is valid dear that how they have been able to manipulate the Muslim rulers. as i said before that we Muslims also have some shortcomings and we need to rectify our mistakes. As an individual we have some duties which we need to realize. First of all, we should not wait for any Ibn-e-qasim to come and save us. We have to save ourselves and need to struggle for our rights. We can break the chains of slavery by getting educated and excel in the field of science and technology. we can use the same technology and power of media against our enemies. if all of us realize our individual duties no one can rule and then we would be able to choose good rulers for ourselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Call for Change View Post
dear sorry for late reply but u know some ppl don't like healthy and meaningful discussion and try to poke their nose. Anyhow, let's come to the point. ur point is valid dear that how they have been able to manipulate the Muslim rulers. as i said before that we Muslims also have some shortcomings and we need to rectify our mistakes. As an individual we have some duties which we need to realize. First of all, we should not wait for any Ibn-e-qasim to come and save us. We have to save ourselves and need to struggle for our rights. We can break the chains of slavery by getting educated and excel in the field of science and technology. we can use the same technology and power of media against our enemies. if all of us realize our individual duties no one can rule and then we would be able to choose good rulers for ourselves.
So, what do we Get from this discussion:-
1) Not Only Muslims, But Non Muslims Especially US are also doing acts of terrorism in one way or the other.
2) The US and Allies have been successful in portraying thier version of Terrorism and seccusfully achieving their ill agenda's against muslims.
3) Muslims have failed to respond to this calculated and intellectual desgrace by the non-muslims entitites.
4) Muslims should realise their responsibilities and adapt to the changing conditions of the world.
Call for Change (Sunday, July 03, 2011)
Old Monday, July 04, 2011
Qualifier: Awarded to those Members who cleared css written examination - Issue reason: CE 2011 - Roll no 11022

MaShWaNeE will become famous soon enoughMaShWaNeE will become famous soon enough

@ all members

Members are requested to watch the lecture of Dr Zakir Naik on Islam And Terrorism. All your querries will be answered.